when my little paper flag garland was on design*sponge, i had a few people email me asking how to make the tiny flag garland, so here's a little tutorial i made.
1. fold your paper in half, long-ways. (i used left over kraft paper and string i already had for this little example photoshoot)
2. cut the flag out so that the folded part is in the inside (the bottom of the triangle, if you will) of the flag
3. cut lots of little flaggies
4. apply glue from hot glue gun starting at the very center of the fold on the inside of your flag and on down to the point of the "triangle"
5. quickly press the flag into the string at the "bottom" of the triangle (too bad i was bad at math and can't remember the names of the parts of the triangle. sorry, miss hickey. yes, her name was miss hickey. great for a bunch of 10th-grade boys)
6. hold up your cute new flag garland you made and be happy!
if anyone has any questions, you can feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! i don't mind answering them :)